Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Monday, February 19, 2007

Our ANGEL has lost her fight with cancer..

I wanted to let you all know that our little angel lost her fight with cancer on February 16, 2007..she is at peace now, no more pain or suffering, just happiness and joy and we are all very greatful for that..she will be missed every day, every minute, every hour..






Thank you for all your support and prayers it is a great comfort to know so many people care..there is a memorial fund setup in Makayla's name at any Bank of America-Memorial Fund Of Makayla Williams be sure to mention this is a Georgia account..I do have an account number you can contact me by e-mail if you like..Thank you all again for the prayers and support..

5 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM , Blogger vicki said...

    michelle, i am sooo sorry to hear of your little angels Makayla's passing. i wish i could just grab you and give you a hug. there is nothing worse than losing a child and i am so sorry for your family. how is her twin doing? keeping you all in my prayers. god bless you and know that i and many others care. i am mythunderbird from the ville. i pray that your loss will not be to great to bear, and that just knowing that your sweet angel girl is with jesus will bring you some comfort. and that she is no longer suffering. take care and please let me know if there is anything i can do to help you. i am so very sorry

     
  • At 7:02 AM , Blogger Just4Me said...

    I'm so very sorry to hear about your granddaughter!! I am adding your family to my prayers, and if there is anything any of us on the Ville can do, please let us know!!

     
  • At 4:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Michelle
    you don't know me but I am a friend of Kathy Hamilton - I'm from London UK -
    I am so very sorry to hear about your loss - losing a child/grandchild goes against the law of nature doesn't it - you feel that you should go before them not the other way around.
    I pray that God wraps his arms around you all and supports you through this terrible time. Makayla is safe now - her suffering is over. You need to take care of eachother now and her sister left behind. I will pray for all of you, God bless you.

    Sue

     
  • At 12:40 AM , Blogger Dark Goth Gurl said...

    Michelle,

    I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Makayla but just know this one thing:

    One precious heart stopped beating
    Two beautiful eyes at rest
    Makayla is with Jesus now
    and we know she is with the best.

    I wish I could give you all a big hug and don't worry you'll be in my prayers and my heart forever and always. This is elita on the ville.

     
  • At 7:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am really sorry to hear about the loss of your granddaughter. (((HUGS)))

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home