Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sorry I been gone lately! Very busy!

Well I have been so busy lately! I have been crocheting in my evening times though great therapy!

UPDATE ON MAKAYLA: MaKayla is doing AWESOME..she finished up her last rounds of Chemotherapy in September and is now finishing up her 18 Radiation treatments as of this coming Tuesday..she is a trooper I tell ya..my daughter called me to come for a visit over the Thanksgiving holiday..I was thrilled. hopefully they will schedule her MRI while I'm visiting and we can find out the end results of all these treatments hopefully they have been successful and everyone please say a prayer that MaKayla is cancer FREE! I just know we will be issued this miracle!

Well in September my husband and I took a trip to GA for a visit and my dad came out from Colorado and we had a great time. This was the first time he had seen his Great grandaughters and the first time he had seen my daughter Kristin since she was only 6 years old. It was a wonderful visit and we all had a good time together. I had not seen my dad for 7 years also. Here are some pics of our visit!



This is our family!

Pic 1: Dad, My Hubby, Son-in-law Tony, MaKayla, Mariah, my daughter Kristin!

PIC 2: Great Papaw & Twins!

PIC 3: Great Papaw & MaKayla!

PIC 4: My beautiful daughter Kristin!

PIC 5: 4 Generations of Robinson's!

Pic 6: My new PT Cruiser! This is my first new car..I'm so excited now I can get to GA anytime I need too! Thanks hunny! I love U!

It been a very busy couple of months and I will get all my crochet items up on here soon..I'm gearing up for Christmas I have a few things made for family members so far..I have also been going to yard sales lately and have started getting baby items for my 2 daughters that are pregnant and due at the end of March! so I do know my youngest daughter Autumn is haveing a little boy and Kristin hopefully will find out at the end of this month, her baby is being stubborn..I sure hope that's not a sign..LOL Well I shall go for now need to get cookin' for the hubby while I'm gone..I luv to cook for him..I always fill the freezer with enough dinners and goodies while I visiting the grandkids so he doesn't miss a meal at all! He's not a cook! How I love Rachael Ray and her meals they are great everyone should watch her! All her recipes are terrific! Well TA-TA 4 NOW!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

    Wonderful pictures, Michelle!

    You've been tagged! Check out my blog when you get a chance and see what to do next.

    I hope all is going well for everyone!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home