Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

JESSE'S Broken Leg!

Well here's my nephew Jesse in all his glory with his broken leg.. He broke his leg last week after a bicycle crash.. He got a spiral break it runs all the way around his leg..sucks for the rest of the summer, but I am enjoying spending this time with him..his momma & daddy took him to the mall and had a girl airbrush DALE JR! on it.. how cool is that! never had that kind of neat stuff when I broke my arm..all they had then was white ol' plaster..yukky! LOL he's content and not in pain so they must have done a good job for him! So for the rest of the summer I'm hangin' with my nephew JESSE and havin' fun, fun, fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

    How cool is that!! My hubby is jealous. He's a Dale Jr. fan too! I'm a huge Greg Biffle fan, since he started his driving career here at the local track.

    I hope the leg heals quickly. My son broke his arm a couple of years ago. He had 3 pins in it, but never had a cast. We had to unwrap it to clean them all the time. It was not good. He's fine now though.

    Tell Jesse to enjoy all the attention and the races!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home