Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Monday, July 24, 2006

Mariah Carey Fans Club Comes from Atlanta



I have been e-mailing a new friend in Atlanta ever since MaKayla was diagnosed with her brain tumor and cancer..she is part of the Mariah Carey fan club down there..well Maggie & Kim came from Atlanta on Saturday to bring wonderful gifts for MaKayla & Mariah..they brought Mariah Carey Cd's & jewelry! They also brought them 2 5th row concert tickets and hotel acommodations for the night of the concert..which is Aug 9th there in Atlanta..We have all been so excited to meet with the girls and we had a fun time with them.. they played TWISTER with the girls and were having a great time when I left..the fan club is having club T-shirts for them to wear at the concert and will be all together for the big event! We are very excited about them going to the show..we are now trying to get 2 more tickets so the whole family can enjoy a good time for a change..its been so crazy with MaKayla's treatments twice a week and then usually once a month hospital stay for the major chemo..Maggie and her fan club are working with Miss Carey's managers to possibly get the kids back stage to meet the great Mariah Carey..hopefully this can happen and make my grandaughters dream come true..all this came from an e-mail I sent to Maggie and she and her friends have really stepped it up and made alot of things happen..I will always be indebted to them..them are doing great things with their young lives and we shall never forget them! Thanks Maggie & Kim & everyone that has helped make a little girls dream come true! Your the best! (sorry my pics aren't as clear as I'd like them to be..)

4 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

    I'll bet the girls are so excited about the concert. I so hope that they get to go back stage and meet Mariah Carey. Groups like these folks are so wonderful! I can't wait to hear about their adventure from you. I hope that MaKayla will feel good enough to really enjoy herself too. Give them big Northwest hugs for me!

     
  • At 8:57 AM , Blogger Momma Wear said...

    Hi Jodi,
    I sure will! The concert is this coming Wed. night.. I can't wait I'm so excited for them! I hope they remember their camera! I'm sure my son-in-law won't forget! I will be posting the pics and about their adventure! Where in Wahsington are you located? I was born and raised in Coos Bay ORE!!! So HEY neighbor!!!!

     
  • At 11:19 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

    I'm in Kennewick, the Tri-Cities area. It's just across the border from Umatilla/Hermiston, OR. It's been really hot this past month. You can check out my blog at:
    http://wildcrochet247.blogspot.com/
    I have driven through Coos Bay before.
    Have fun at the concert!

     
  • At 1:32 PM , Blogger Wormie said...

    How amazing is that! I'm sure the girls had a great time at the concert!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home