Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Monday, July 03, 2006

Here's another outfit w/doo-rag too!

I've had a busy weekend! Working on cars and getting ready for another trip to GA to see the kids and visit the baby in the hospital.
Well I of course found time to whip out another outfit for the twins..It's the Little Girls Granny Halter & the Sweet Little Skirt from the great designer Christina Budd at http://shaelynnsmom.blogspot.com/ its on the front page of her blog. Her designs are Cute, quick & easy to turn out! I did not use the elastic around the waist of the skirt ( I don't do well with that stuff LOL) I just did a chain & sl st back thru and wove it thru the top of the skirt..worked pretty good too!!

Hope you all like it!
Thanks Christina for your awesome designs!

Oh yeah I forgot to add these I made these some time ago for the babes! I think I used this pattern for them..http://margarethubertoriginals.com/newpage3.htm Its the Child's Skirt & Halter pattern..Thanks Margret! Great pattern!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home