Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Thursday, January 26, 2006

VALENTINE PURSES & PILLOWS




I made this up yesterday for my Grandtwins!!
I thought they were so cute.. I am going to fill them full of Valentine goodies and send them out to them! So easy to make and quick too!
(I did make this pattern up myself)
This is another 'lil purse I made also!
Granny Square Purse
(this is not a pattern I made up)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Michelle
    The heart pilpw and purse are just woonderful! I have seen others but the shape is not nearly as perfect as these, You have a good eye and better fingers, Thanks for sharing,
    Christmascarol42@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home